With efficiency and convenience being such big concerns in the world today, it’s only natural that these topics seep into our idea of daily comfort as well. New comfort solutions hit the market every year, and it can be difficult to decide what would work best for you (or your customer). So let’s break it down: what are the advantages of traditional and combi boilers?
- Large households will have access to a large tank of hot water
- Hot water is accessible at various points in the home
- Easily replaceable
- Simple design, easy maintenance
- Quiet, efficient operation
- Combines both space and water heating in one system
- Most efficient – there is no heat loss from the water tank
- No worry about hot water running out – hot water is on demand as needed
- Saves space, so suitable for smaller living conditions
- Cost-effective installation
Ultimately, the choice is yours. We want to hear from you! Do you currently have a traditional or combi boiler? Do you prefer one over the other? Let us know in the comments below!